supercharged

Author Topic: Good results with Richard Ellis's treatment  (Read 4537 times)

Offline exsist

• Rating: +2/-0
Re: Good results with Richard Ellis's treatment
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 03:15:46 PM »
well now...this has been a odd turn of events...i  guess because of what i have written here i will not be treated by richard ellis...i was told that i am to negative to try these remedies and sence i am negative they will probubly not work for me......hhhmmm so i guess even tho i have been unable to live a normal life for 3 years i am expected to have a posative outlook on holly water ..ive been to homeopathic DRs,real,Drs,acupunturists,had everything done to me in attempts to slightly or even mildly help the problems i have,i am negative,i wont lie about it,i have posative days but they are quickly over shadowed by lightheadedness,and overwelming fatigue

i guess ill make this as short as i can..im not saying i think RICHARD ELLIS is a fraud...maybe his remedies are cutting edge and just need clinical trials....what i am gonna say is that if he's really not 100% sure they will work it would be alot easier to obtain more trials if it were a little cheaper...i think most people would hesitate to spend 520 dollars on a remedy that depends on you being posative to obtain good results with.
i think RICHARD ELLIS  is a good man,and i think he's trying to help,and maybe on the verge of a brakethrough....i hope that he will be able to help me in the near future but as for now,i guess i will continue to suffer and try other things  to help me like the rest of the people here

im glad to have met Richard Ellis and im glad to have found this web site and met all the people here as well

-exsist

Offline exsist

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 02:12:36 AM »
if it actualy does somthing maybe it will be a christmas gift for everyone here....thank you

p.s. i sent the link to this site to the lady i spoke with today and she said she would love to come and post here and share with everyone...we'll see if she does

ttyal

-exsist  (cuz thats all im doin)

Offline Pat in Texas

• Rating: +6/-1
  • Year Diagnosed: 1985
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 10:55:49 PM »
It could be your Christmas gift to yourself  :)

Offline faith

• Rating: +3/-1
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 10:36:00 PM »
I will say a prayer that this works for you and I want to thankyou for being the first one here to try it.
F.

Offline exsist

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 10:32:04 PM »
thank you both for checking it out and replying to me. i guess the only way we will know for sure is if someone wastes the money and trys it...i will gladly do this for us :)
for the record i did speek to a lady by phone today who succesfully finished his remedies and suposedly her energy is back,most of her pain is gone,brainfog gone,and she had her blood work done again and there was no signs of ebv even left in her blood
   she sounded like a nice lady,she was from chicago,her name was Ann,we spoke for 20 mins and she was very eager to tell me how it worked for her,and when i asked her to describe her symptoms to me she did and they were so so familier...all but the pain,i do not get the pain from this (3 years and no pain for me)     
all that being said,i guess she could have been a liar,she could have been working with him,i dont know...i didnt detect any thing that said LIAR LIAR or DANGER DANGER.....but who knows...she sempt sweet,said she had 2 teenagers and that his treatment gave her her life back
i dont know about physics,or flowers,or essences,i dont think id understand how this worked if i tried...i also dont understand how 90% of the population has ebv in their blood but only a small amount are effected the way we are....i dont understand God but i still believe...so im gonna go ahead and try this miracle cure...but you can bet that if it does nothing for me i will blast this man from every channel i can...i will write post after post after post about what a fraud it was,,,,no one in our condition deserves to be taken advantage of...but for now even though i cant find alot about him,i defanitly havent found anything bad about him,,nothing to dis credit him
i will defanitly be talking to everyone soon

exsist
-Mark

Offline faith

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 07:39:45 PM »
Yapping on is Ok when you have EBV..lol.
He mentioned Bach Remedies which are very gentle and you can get them at any health store.
What else is in his potion as you said is his secret.
On a real big side note..I went shopping today at this huge centre we have in the middle of Toronto.Three hours of crowds,noise,bad perfume and on and on...but I did it.Mind you when I got home I had to lay down for a bit,it was exhausting.
I hate crowds but a friend asked me to go as the sales were amazing...so 3 hours for 2 items I purchased..I'll stick to the more unique stores in my neighbour-hood.

Offline HerbLady

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 06:18:31 PM »
the only thing that concerns me is that i'm not seeing any actual PLANT names or ingredients listed on his site, i understand this is a proprietary blend but some ingredients should be listed - people have allergies to plants! plus, he is a physics major, not an herbalist or N.D. and England has strict education for herbal practitioners. also, if you are interested in quantum physics in relation to health check out deepak chopra - he puts it all in understandable terms. If you could find out what plants/flower essences he's using they would very likely be available in the states, but as i said he is selling you a proprietary blend (secret formula) which accounts for the high cost. hope some of that will be useful to someone and i'm not just yapping on...lol

Offline faith

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 05:01:41 PM »
I just checked the other site and no one has responed to my question.This is an international site and they 're very savy..(even smart people get sick.lol.) They're waiting to see what kind of meds come up during the trials.Can you see an HIV Doctor? They may be able to to put you on Valcyte or suggest another anti-viral .That's what I'm doing hence the HIV Doc I see next week.
I'm so sorry about the losses you've had.I can only say go ahead and do what's best for you and I'll keep everyone posted on what the Doc says.

Offline exsist

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 08:51:15 PM »
ive spoken with him personaly and he knows all about getting the right testd done for the bloodwork...and i could take some crappy days if there was an end in sight...i just dont understand how it works...and to order it in america costs just over 500 dollars which would be cheap for  the real deal but uber expensive for an epic fail
ive had surgerys and everything els trying to fix this thing...ive spent thousands upon thousands of dollars...lost my home my family,everything...i will probubly try it no matter what....i guess if it doesnt have any effect than ill be posting here what  a fraud he is if it does do somthing ill post praises
either way i was hoping maybe someone here knew somthing...i appreciate that you looked into it

exsist

Offline faith

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 01:55:15 PM »
This is the first time I've heard of this gentleman.My concern would be that the remedies could cause a lot of die-off (feeling worse like when you take a homeopathic remedy) if it is healing the body so how long would one feel crappy and as he states you can't tell until you do it if it works on you at all.
Second I'm not surprised that the virus isn't showing up in blood work and that also doesn't mean you don't still feel crappy.
I'm going to go to another sight and see if anyone has tried it in the UK.
It would be fantastic if this did work for everyone.

Offline exsist

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 04:15:23 AM »
wow i just got so excited to read this because ive spoken to richard ellis over the phone a few times and ive seriously been thinking about buying his treatment....ive been scared as the price to have it sent to america is over 500 dollars,and thats alot when im down to almost half the work i used to do....i really really would love to hear more ...he says it can actualy be pushed from the body to where it doesnt even show up in lab tests sometimes afterwords...i find it strange that more people arent talking about this and honestly i joined this site to see if anyone had herd of him or his treatment..
i feel like i could tear up right now and im hoping your not some sort of joker just posting on hear to mess with people to get them to but some otrageously priced water...i want to believe in this and hime
if you read this would you please  respond to me....i would give any ammount of money to be done with this...i was looking for someone in the states to talk to about this....wow i sound soo desperate...please respond,ive read his site and spoken to him  on the phone..i need to talk to someone that this has actualy worked for

thank you

exsist

Offline Nese67

• Rating: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 02:10:59 AM »
DID YOU HAVE PAIN OR JUST FATIGUE
May God Watch Over Us & Give Us Strength Through This Illness...Let's Pray For A CFS/CEBV Awareness & Possible Cure
Nese

Offline Ysabel

• Participant
  • Rating: +0/-0
Good results with Richard Ellis's treatment
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 06:47:34 PM »
I had struggled with EBV for many years.  I was helped greatly by a treatment developed by Richard Ellis, a PhD physicist and fellow EBV sufferer. You can learn more at his website, which has detailed information at www.ebva.co.uk   Dr. Ellis is in the UK, so if you order from the US you will have to do a wire transfer to pay for the treatment, but it is WELL worth it. I have tried so many different remedies, both natural and "medical."  Some helped for a while, but Dr. Ellis's remedy is what helped me turn the corner. It is completely natural, has to do with flower essences, energized water and quantum physics (the last subject is something I know nothing about).  I took the remedy in March, and the difference in the rest of my year has been remarkable. I am getting up early, back to doing exercises and walking every day, and working full-time without feeling like I am going to fall through the floor from fatigue.  Rather than make a long post here, my recommendation is for anyone who is interested to go to Dr. Ellis's website and if you have questions, send him an email.  He is a highly educated scientist and a person with great integrity. I am very grateful to have found his treatment and just want to share this information with others because I think it could help so many people.