About CEBV > Symptoms

skin feels raw, but isn't?

<< < (2/3) > >>

BBailey:
That's also a huge symptom of Fibromyalgia. Share This
Tweet

HerbLady:
i didn't know you could have shingles without the rash, so really good to know. i would say what i'm feeling is nerve-pain, it's tolerable now, but i've had it get pretty bad. i know shingles comes from the same virus as chicken pox so i guess it makes sense that it could pop up anywhere you had pox, and it can be triggered by stress which makes sense to me too. i really appreciate you looking into it more for me, i'm thinking that shingles is probably what it is, not the ebv, but both are immune system based, so maybe one could trigger the other? it's starting to feel spring-like here so i'd better start preparing myself for a flare-up, just in case, it usually happens when the seasons change. i think i'll go pick up some ginseng and maybe goldenseal to boost the immune system.... thanks so much! Share This
Tweet

faith:
She had the symptoms of shingles but didn't have a rash which is usually present but not always.Her doc gave her painkillers after a month because it was that painful.They did ultrasound(this was around her back and spine) and other testing.She went to her chiropractor who believed it was viral and did 2 treatments to loosen the virus from her spine so that her own body could attack the virus which it did.
After waiting 2 and half months the test results came back and showed nothing.
Good thing she didn't wait that long..
She said it was a piercing pain and also felt burned and bruised.
I hope this helps and gets you closer to finding an answer.
good luck!!!! Share This
Tweet

faith:
I'm waiting to hear from my sister-in-law because last year she had something similar but I don't know if she was diagnosed with shingles.I'll post when she calls. Share This
Tweet

HerbLady:
thanks faith, i did have chicken pox as a kid- i hadn't even thought of shingles! it absolutly could be related to that, so thanks for bringing that to my attention. Share This
Tweet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version