supercharged

Author Topic: HYPERIMMUNE EGG POWDER i26  (Read 6875 times)

bisja

Re: HYPERIMMUNE EGG POWDER i26
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 06:01:28 AM »
Thanks Denise I hope we can all figure out how to get over this. Nobody should have their life stolen from them like this rotten stuff does, never kbiwing when its going act up and knock you flat.
Mdjunction's been pretty quiet hope it means all are feeling better over there and not the opposite.

Offline Nese67

• Rating: +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 01:47:47 AM »
Hi Bisja,

Yes you got your hands full (stress) I think I read you had this 22  omonths?I'm sure your hubby & your child is keeping you sick (not intentionally of course)It's funny how when we are caretakers we get sick.
  Yes I'm 40 & feel 80!
     I seen you name at another EBV site (mdjunction ??)
an EBV Support Site....I'm there too but can't figure out how to POST messages there...but I sure do read them.
I hope you get over this virus soon.
((hugs))Denise
May God Watch Over Us & Give Us Strength Through This Illness...Let's Pray For A CFS/CEBV Awareness & Possible Cure
Nese

bisja

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 06:25:35 AM »
I know bisja my Dr says it takes a long time too..Yes HOW LONG????I know.....I'm at 14 months..are you working?
Did your symptoms ease over time,change in symptoms?
I thought I was doing better,then early June had a relapse like Mono was starting all over..I mean BAD....I've worked on call all year..but this was bad(I waitress ..my husband is disabled)Yes STRESS.
  I wish we can get some posts in here telling us they GOT BETTER..Give some HOPE =)
Denise

I work very little, I worked with adults and children that are handicap, my son is handicap hes 27 and has cerebral palsy and autistic, now hubby had a heart attack in May and he is still not really back to himself. I know the stress you feel. I am 54  (feel like 94)  I think most people when they get to feeling good go and live their life which I guess can't blame them. But it would be nice to know what all they went through and how long it took them to feel better I have talked to a few that are better but they still are very careful they do not over do things they get sleep eat right and try to stay as stress free as they can. 

Offline Nese67

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 02:18:52 AM »
I know bisja my Dr says it takes a long time too..Yes HOW LONG????I know.....I'm at 14 months..are you working?
Did your symptoms ease over time,change in symptoms?
I thought I was doing better,then early June had a relapse like Mono was starting all over..I mean BAD....I've worked on call all year..but this was bad(I waitress ..my husband is disabled)Yes STRESS.
  I wish we can get some posts in here telling us they GOT BETTER..Give some HOPE =)
Denise
May God Watch Over Us & Give Us Strength Through This Illness...Let's Pray For A CFS/CEBV Awareness & Possible Cure
Nese

bisja

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 04:18:17 AM »
Denise  this is some weird rotten stuff I have been fighting it too for 22 months had Lyme also for awhile but thats in remission now, but still deal with this virus, in a bad flare now, I am 54 have had three children, been in two bad car accidents, and honestly these last 22 months makes all of that seem minor in comparison,  pain wise. A cardioligist I saw said it takes a very long time to get over the EBV but I do wonder often how long will it take.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 06:31:20 AM by bisja »

Offline Nese67

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 04:55:46 AM »
 :)Hi Jasjas,mINE STARTED AT AGE 39 READ THE OLDER WE ARE..THE MORE THE PAIN & LONGER TO RECOVER.

I felt like I had a cold jan 07...then in March got a flu just fell down..lasted 2 weeks..after that went back to work..first 2 weeks still felt fatigued..tired & wired..but worked a month & a half EVERDAY BUT 3 DAYS!Yes closing the restauarant waitressing (IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN..I WOULD OF TOOK IT EASY)
  Then May 17th thought I had strep...sore throat,fatigueClinic said Viral Pharyngitis(throat) no Strep..a week later sweats,fatigue like I never felt..tested positive for Mono (EBV) in convelescant stage(recovery)thought I just needed rest...was off work until mid September...down to almost no money (went through 8,000 payinmg bills to live..Dr put me on meds for pain & sleep.
  They said CFS/CEBV.....So now it has been 14 months!
  I work..Tramadol seems to help with pain & energy.
     I had a bad relapse early July,like the Mono started all over again..lasted almost 2 weeks.I mean I've worked all along had my ups & downs but nothing like this early July.
  I did develop this nagging dull ache under right rib through back,that started in November last year & I lost my appetite for 2 months!That was scary...just not hungry.
  Now I have pain in my shoulders,upper back,spine,stiff neck..esecially roght shoulder..my right hand(especially thumb)falling asleep/numbness tingling...tired.
  I have had ear pain ..especially left..right outside of ear on cartilidge sore (weird) and tongue pain...throat slightly sore..but red & feel if 'm always running a low-grade fever.(sweats)
  It does differant things...affects my body anywhre & everywhere.And yes..THE ANXIETY.
Denise...Happy 4rth 8)
Nese

bisja

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 11:49:49 AM »
This sounds really interesting please let us know what more you find out.

jasjas

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 11:17:55 AM »
Thanks for the info! Keep us posted on how it works for you. I got sick last September so it's been 10 months for me now. I was tested for MONO a month into this and yes I had MONO. After the I never got better from the MONO they tested me for EBV and yes I have it and it is still active. The first three months were the worst I couldn't even get up and I slept for about 22 hours a day and I had no appetite so I lost so much weight. Now I'm just so fatiuge but I can get around my house, I can't drive or work. I lay around most of the time. This has drastically changed my life and I am 26 year old. Another symptom besides dizziness that really bothers me is extreme anxiety and panic attacks that I did not have before I got sick. You can message me any time. How long have you been sick? Did yours start with MONO?

Offline Nese67

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 04:37:01 AM »
 ;)Hi Jasjas,

There is a site called "legacy for life" then look under"immune"then click on  i26 powder.
The scientist Dr Greenbatt called me today & left me a message saying this can benefit me.Although 1 can is 49.95...with tax & shipping it was 63.00
  That's at 1 scoop/day...Alot say 2 scoops after 1 month BALANCES the immune system..but I cant afford 2 cans/month...I'm going to get back to her & see if 1 can will do.
  She is the lady in video.
  I hope this can help people here..also research HYPERIMMUNE EGG.
Good Luck Jasjas....May I ask how long you had this virus & do you work & how it has changed your life?..And when you got it did Dr's say it was Mono?
Best Of Health & Have A Happy 4rth Of July Weekend.
Denise
Nese

jasjas

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 06:35:52 PM »
Where can I get this?

Offline Nese67

HYPERIMMUNE EGG POWDER i26
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 03:24:28 AM »
 ;)Hi ,
  I'm Denise..I have had a  EBV DIAGNOSES since last May but feel I have been struggling for more like 3 years..Last May at age 39 my Dr told me I had Mono I was (and still am)under Stress you could NOT BELIEVE :'(
  So since this so called Mono never went away Dr's say its CFS...Chronic Epstein Barr..also to get Mono at my age symptoms are WORSE an take LONGER..this has BURDENED my life.
I read about this at LEGACY FOR LIFE and know a few on it & they cant go without this..it helps their CFS/ Chronic Epstein Barr,amongst other illnesses,viuses,diseases.
  This helps BALANCE the immune system,does not BOOST it,which is bad if you have a overactive immune system.Which I think we do with EBV because our bodies are on OVERDRIVE trying to fight this monster.
 Two scoops per day for a month helps...I'm hearing amazing results..used for CFS/ME/FIBRO also...even LUPUS!
  I read on a webpage not "Legacy For Life"it was at Revolutionary Health..and it was on Transfer Factors ,A nurse wrote nothing on Transfer Factors but on this Immune 26 she can work again..She has Chronic Epstein Barr.
 So research it....
I hope I can help....
 :)Denise
  I just wanted to share,I have not bought it yet due to finance...It is BIOCHOICE IMMUNE 26 ...i26....or read or goggle HYPERIMMUNE EGG...Even used to treat AIDS...This is backed up by Harvard & has 100 patents!!

Nese